CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Katie gets baptized

                                                   
It's hard to believe this tiny girl is 8.  Today was her baptism and what a great day it was!

                                                         Displaying katie.jpg

She was so excited, she was just glowing.  She is wearing the dress Robynn made from one of Mom's favorite nighties for the girls to be baptized in.


We were so excited to get to share this day with her.  I got to give a talk on Baptism.


Here she is with her mom and dad.


I love this picture of Katie with her cute mom!


Grandpa Cline was there 


Grandma Cline too


Lani 


and Grandpa Birks


After her baptism, all her friends that came to see her were hugging in the chapel.  I got this cute picture.


Here's her little family.  


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Katie Bug! Oh how I love being a number 2 with you! I loved seeing your baptism photos. I feel almost like I was there with you too. SLY auntie Rob

    ReplyDelete