CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2017

A sleepover with the Bigs

The big girls had been wanting to have a sleepover and to go see Moana. We took them home after the baptism and were able to go see the movie.   What a cute show!

Image result for moana movie

They have redone the playground at the park by our house, so we went there to have some fun.


It is awesome!


 So many fun things for big kids to do!


I have just been given a new calling in my ward as the assistant to the indexing coordinator, my best friend Carolyn Williams.  I have been wanting to teach the girls how to do it.  They loved it. I showed them Saturday afternoon and they spent quite a bit of time doing it.


They all love to read, so they took turns reading bedtime stories to each other.


Sunday morning, they were ready early for church and worked on it again.  Pretty fun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment