CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

 I just realized that I didn't put pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner on my blog yet so here they are.


One very long table for the adults


One shorter one for the big and middle girls


One tiny table for the little girls.




Goofy little girls


Here's a panoramic picture of our adult table.   We had our Utah kids, Grandpa Birks, Jeff, Jen and Lani, Grandma Cline, Grandpa Cline and his friend Amy,


After our guests left, the kids had a dance party in our living room.


they had so much fun!


 The babies were hilarious!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you shared those. I love your babies jumping off your fire place. Reminds me of mom's house when our babies loved to jump off of hers. SO sweet! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete