CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Tending our grandkids

Mike and I are blessed to be able to spend a lot of time with our grandkids.  I was never so lucky, my Grandma Brown died when I was 5 and we had lived in a different state from her for years before she died. My Grandpa Brown was alive until I was about 13, but I didn't get to spend much time with him.  Grandma and Grandpa Birks lived in Idaho, so we saw them once or twice a year.  Mike and I tend Josh's kids every Wednesday while both he and Merijane work.  (Merijane just works 1 day a week and we get to play with these two cuties)


Since Sophie has preschool, Tues and Thurs like Gabbie, we meet Krista and take her with us.


These two entertain each other so well.


We love it when we get to have Jamie's cute kids for a sleepover.


They are so cute and fun to be around.


We especially like it when they come and help us clean the church.


Even Oliver was a big help dusting the gym floor!


and cleaning the windows!


We had Sophie for a sleepover this week while Krista was getting ready for Swiss Christmas. She made some colorful Circus waffles!


I loved seeing Oliver sit in his little rocker mom gave each of the families when their oldest kids were tiny.  We sure enjoy spending time with these sweet kids!!!!!!


On Tues. I went to dad's house and put up his Christmas decorations.  I was tending Krista's girls Thurs. night and we did a doughnut run and took some over to eat with dad.  Jeff, Jen, and Lani stopped by and had some too!


A little fuzzy but pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment