CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2016

Molly and Abbie sleep over

On Monday, Mike headed off to Youth Conference with the youth in our ward.  I was home alone, and after 1 day of reading and watching movies, I decided I needed some granddaughters to keep me company.  I called and was able to talk Molly and Abbie into coming for a sleepover.    Since Molly's birthday was this week, we decided to start out with a little birthday shopping.  She found this cute shirt.

And this one. this is from a new line of clothing that is called Be Kind.  
I LOVE IT!!!  It looks like great family or class rules!


These two are such cute friends!


Abbie was picking apples from our apple tree.  (yes that is Molly in the baby swing)


We had fun playing games.


And eating at Chick fil A, (Molly's favorite place to eat)


Then they decided they wanted to sew something, so Molly found a pattern on line for American Girl doll aprons, with all the pattern pieces and instructions.


They both had fun sewing!


Their doll aprons turned out so cute!


 I'm glad they like to do the things I like to do!


After we finished the aprons, we went to Grandma Cline's pool for a little swimming.


Krista met us there with her girls, Libbie and Katie are already in school.


These kids love to swim, so glad grandma lets us come whenever we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment