CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fun with Dad

On Tues. I was heading down to Emily's to get my hair cut and colored.  I stopped by dad's to say hi on the way down.  I told him what I was doing, and he said he needed a haircut so he came along with me.   I picked up Sophie so she could play with Kelsi and off we went.  We watched the kids while Emily went to the Dr.  We took them to the park to play for a while.Dad pushed these two in the double stroller.


He sat on the lawn and watched them play on the monkey bars.


These two are getting so big!!


Cute Oliver loved climbing the steps


Kelsi


Before naptime, Dad read stories to Oliver. The Little Blue Truck. When he finished, Oliver kept going and bringing more books to dad.


While Oliver napped, we got haircuts.


On Thurs. we got to go out to lunch with our good friends Candi and Bruce Brown.  (Mike was our photographer)


On Friday, we got to go visit the newest member of our family, Calvin Eric Birks  He was born on Aug. 25 and weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long.  He is adorable!


I think this makes #30 great grandbaby if I am counting right.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun week you've had. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with dad! Fun photos. Thanks so much. SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete