CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Fun with Kelsi and Gabbie

 Friday on my way home from school, I had this thought that I should call and invite Kelsi to come for a sleepover.  (She had been sick when we had the Littles a few weeks ago)  I called and Emily said she would LOVE to come.  She told me Molly and Abbie were going to Lani's for a sleepover and Kelsi was VERY SAD that she didn't get to go.  Later when I was talking to Kelsi about it, I told her that I think Heavenly Father knew that she was sad and wanted her to be happy so He told me to call her.  It was a great teaching moment to let her know that He knows and loves her.  We called and got Gabbie to join us.  The first thing Kelsi wanted to do was go to the Library.  They love checking out tons of books that we read and getting to choose movies.  We found a new library that had the funnest play area.


There was a little puppet stage with tons of puppets.


We stopped and picked up Mike and then went to Arctic Circle for dinner,


We came home and watched a movie and finally got them to sleep at about 10:00
At 5:00 the next morning, they were up and ready to go.  We had all 11 library books read by 6:15.


We ran to Walmart to get strawberries, and sausage, and came home and made crepes, Orange Julius and sausage. (The strawberries were huge)


They put on dress ups and played school


and then played outside until it was time to go and meet their parents.
I'm glad I listened to the prompting and got to enjoy these fun little girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment