CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2016

60 YEARS OLD!!!!


Lucky for me, Bonnie turns 60 one month before I do.  This year she had a great idea, and asked all her kids and grand kids to write her a letter with favorite memories instead of a gift. (As we are getting older, our memories are fading)  I LOVED the idea and asked my kids and grand kids to do the same thing.   I have enjoyed reading all their sweet memories.   Jordan took the letters and made this from them.  The biggest words are the ones that are used the most in their letters.
On my birthday, Krista and Sophie surprised me and brought a yummy lunch to my school, and ate lunch with me.  It was so fun to have them come.
That morning, before I left for school, Mike asked me where I would like to go to dinner.  Sizzler is one of my favorite places, so after school we headed to sizzler.  I LOVE their salad bar and filled two plates and then had an ice cream sundae!  


We got home about 6:00 and watched the news and then Mike started putting on his shoes. I asked him why he was putting on his shoes and he said,  "let's go to Leatherby's and have ice cream."   to which I said, "are you kidding me, I'm STUFFED" he kept insisting that we go and I thought he was crazy.  Finally, he said, "Krista and her family are at Leatherby's so we need to go."   When we got there, not only was Krista there, but all my kids and grand kids and Dad, Lani, Jeff, Jen, Ric, Kathy, Paul, Colleen, Paula, Bob, Jenny and Eric.  



Jamie has an amazing Cricket and made the CUTEST decorations for the party!  I think she must have been working on it since my last birthday!  Krista helped her put them together.  
Everything looked SO GREAT!


She had two jars of these darling pinwheels she made on each of the 4 tables



Krista had made a collage with a ton of old pictures from my childhood until now.


Jamie made a poster and had everyone sign it


Lani brought the cutest 60 balloons!


It was such a fun night!


Krista's family, grandma Cline, Paula, Bob, Jenny and Eric


Josh's family


Jamie's family and grandpa Cline


Me, Abbie and Oliver


Dad, Ric, Kathy, Lani Jen, (Jeff arrived a little late on his way home from work)


They had reserved the party room, so the kids had a great time playing with all the extra chairs, running around and finished off with a game of musical chairs.


What a fun night!  Thanks everyone for making turning 60 so wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment