CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The LAST preschool at Grammy's school EVER!

A couple of weeks ago, I realized that this would be the last time that I do preschool with my 8th graders, since I don't have that class next semester.  I called all the kids to see if any were available to come.  It's 1st and 2nd period so VERY early in the morning.  Unfortunatly, Kelsie had preschool at the same time, so she wasn't able to come, but fortunately, Sophie, Logan and Gabbbie were available.  Libbie and Katie were off track, so they were a bonus!
Playing play dough


Making a cute ghost, such concentration!


Sophie and Gabbie making their ghost.



I forgot to take pictures of theirs, but they looked like this, except the kids traced the preschoolers hands.  Sooooo cute!


Singing time!


more singing time, Logan wanted to choose the next song.


Halloween concentration game.  I sure appreciate my sweet girls making the effort to bring these darling kids for my final preschool!



No comments:

Post a Comment