CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2015

Lauren's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday morning, we did a bridal shower for our "bonus niece" Lauren.  When Jeff married Jen, she had a darling daughter Lauren, who is getting married in Oct.  Robynn made the cute invitations.


I pushed my couch back about 4 feet into the kitchen area, and made the living room bigger.  When we took out the wall, we did it to make my kitchen bigger, but I hadn't even thought that it could make the front room bigger when needed too.  Sweet!!!


We did a sunflower shower, since my house was all decorated in sunflowers. 


We had bagels, cinnamon rolls, muffins and chocolate zucchini bread with fruit and juice. 
Jamie made the cute tags for the food.


We had a very fun group.
Jamie, Lani, Jen, Me, Robynn, Merijane,
Elycia, Krista, Lauren and Emily


 and all 9 of our granddaughters


and all 3 of our grandsons.


Here's Jen and Lauren


Lani found these cute hand sanitizers and Tatia made the darling tags.


It was so much fun!  





1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! So glad I could be there with you too! I loved getting to help make her a beautiful quilt, just like mom would have wanted to do. SLY Robynn

    ReplyDelete