CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cousins get together

Growing up I loved to go to Idaho to visit my cousins.  2 weeks ago, I went with Marie, Michelle and dad to a wedding of Sandy's daughter.  While there, she told me her sister Bonnie, who is my age would be coming into town and they were thinking of spending a few days in SLC.  I invited her to stay with us since we have plenty of room.  I didn't hear from her and so I assumed it hadn't worked out to come.  Thurs evening, I get a call and find out she and Bonnie are in town, and have been trying to get ahold of me for the past 3 days.  (I need to remember to check my answering machine)  I invited them to come on over for a sleepover.  They were only going to be in town until Saturday morning, so we made a few phone calls and got Lani and our cousins,  that are close to our ages to come over for dinner on Friday night.  Luckily they were all available!


We had such a fun time catching up with each other!  I hope they can come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment