CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2015

A few more wall decorated in my sewing room

My sewing room is finally done!!!  A month ago, we had Paul, (Matt's brother) build some shelves for me in the closet so I could organize my fabric and junk.  I made a valence and painted the closet doors.  Mike hung them yesterday, and it is finished.


 I painted it yellow, and used  the things that used to be on the wall in my kitchen that we took down to decorate with.  I love the family birthday wall hanging Emily made,


and the fun poem on mothers from Lani.


It's fun to be able to see them every time I walk down my hall!


Today I actually hung things on a couple of more walls.  When you have a tiny room, you should put stuff on every square inch to make it look bigger, right??????
I hung a couple of shadow boxes and put my willow tree angels in them.


I hung these pictures Josh took of dad when he was taking a photography class in college.


And a shelf with a few more things on it on another wall.  I think every space is filled!







2 comments:

  1. Looks great and I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete