CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Happy birthday Mike

Who would believe this cute guy is 59 years old?


We invited our parents and all our kids who were in town to help celebrate.


Yesterday Mike and I went to Lowes and bought an 8 foot piece of wood and had them cut it 44 inches wide, which is the width of my table.  We bought a couple of bolts and some wing nuts and drilled two holes in our 6 ft. plastic table and the wood.  Then we attached it to the table and walah, we now have a 16 foot table, (with the leaf in our dining room table.) 


It doesn't look anywhere near as big as it is from the picture, but it is awesome!


I just had to rearrange the furniture in the living room and we could all sit at the same table.


Here's dad with both our little baby boys, what a difference 3 months makes in size!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new 16 foot table. SOOOOOOOOOOO fun. I LOVE everybody at the same table. What a smart idea you had. Good Work and Happy Belated Birthday Mike Cline! I LOVE the photo of Dad and your baby boys. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete