CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birks family dinner

When I called Ric to wish him a happy birthday, he asked why we never get together any more for family dinners.  Our family has gotten so big, that we don't fit in anyone's house anymore.  Since the weather had been great, we decided to invite everyone over and eat outside.  I was a little cool, but, but it was so fun to get together, that we just put on jackets and enjoyed it!

Paige, Carissa, and Devin


Lucy, Cierra, Sophie and Abbie


Jeff and Jen


Kathy, Riley, and Lani


Matt, Mike and Krista


Chandler and Jamie


Jamie, Elycia and Paige


Jordan


Logan and Lucy


Logan and a big ball!


Since I was taking pictures, I didn't have one of me, but I had this one Keelie took of me when she was here a few weeks ago.  I have no idea why it saved with 3 pictures, but I couldn't figure out how to get just one so here it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment