CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 20, 2013

Making Nativities with the girls

In October, I was at Dollar Tree and saw these cute stables.  I called Krista to see if she thought we could figure out a way to make a nativity to go in them and she was pretty sure we could, so I bought them.


I made a sample one after checking out Pintrest and Google for ideas.


I got enough so the big girls could each make one.


Theirs turned out so darling!


They all did such a good job, it was one of the funnest projects we've ever done together!


When mom saw them, she wanted to make one, so I went over to her house and we made one together.  


I sent some home for Jamie, her mom and sister to do during the holidays, I hope they have fun too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment