CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013



Jamie and Emily invited us to their house to spend Christmas Eve with their sweet family.  Emily's parents and her brother Zack were there too. She made a delicious dinner, then they read the story of Christ's birth from the scriptures, and the girls acted out the Nativity.  What a great way to spend Christmas Eve!
The next morning we went to their house to see what Santa brought to them.


After visiting Jamie's family, we went to Josh's and saw their Christmas.


Then we went to Paula and Bob's and had a delicious Indian meal.  Bob is a great cook!  (I can't believe I forgot to take any pictures of the amazing meal.)  It was really fun to spend time with them.  Then we headed over to mom and dad's for a little Christmas Open house.  I hired Hailey to be my photographer, since I had failed at our last stop.  She did a great job.  I think the only ones she missed were my dad, and Sophie who was sleeping. (Josh and Jamie's families had already left before I thought to hire Hailey, so luckily I had taken pictures of them in the morning.
Here's mom and Paige


Here's me and Devin and Aunt Marie and Mike


Here's a cute picture of Lani and Simon.



Krista, Aida and Matt


Jeff and Jen


Elycia and Chip came with their cute family

                                            
 Here's Taylor


Kathy, Lucy and Carissa


Ric and Uncle Bud even came for Christmas


And here's my great photographer who came home with us for a sleepover.
























2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVED seeing your Christmas! Well Done Hailey!!!!! Merry Day after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You packed a LOT into one Christmas Day! Fun day.

    ReplyDelete