CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 8, 2013

This is the place monument park

I hadn't been to the This is the place park since I was a little girl and it has really changed.
They have lots and lots of fun activities for the kids to do.  Libbie and Hailey had a sleep over and so I took them to check it out.


They let them wash clothes on a old washboard.


Then they had to wring them out and hang them on a clothes line, teamwork!


They had a bunch of games for the kids to play. 


more games


They loved the pony ride


They did it twice it was so much fun, and quick!


They have a petting zoo.


The girls didn't really want to pet the animals, just had fun looking at them.


They got to practice milking a plastic cow.


Lots of fun!


They had an old school house with chalk boards to write on.


A yummy ice cream shop.


and a splash pad, I'll bet the pioneers wish they could have had one of those!


We got to ride on the train and get a tour of the park


My two soggy girls.


We ended it by taking a tour of Brigham Young's house.


I can't wait to take our other grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment