CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 8, 2013

The downstairs bathroom gets a makeover!


Every summer we have some kind of a project to keep us busy.  This year we decided to recarpet our basement, but before we could do that, I thought we should paint, soooooo I thought I should make our downstairs bathroom match the sleepover room, since it is right off the bedroom.  


I painted it the same blue, and then painted the vanity that used to be navy blue.


I got new towels, hung a cute shelf and added a few more pink things.  (I made the flowers for Kara and Skyler's wedding luncheon, so I had a bunch of them, and they matched pretty cute.)


Now the bathroom that used to be red, white and blue decorated with patriotic things, matches the sleepover room perfectly!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you made those flowers!!! You're amazing. I knew I loved that makeover.

    ReplyDelete