CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sleepover room almost complete!!!!




We got the room all painted and everything moved back in.
Now all we need is the carpet, but I think we will wait until school is out since we are going to recarpet the whole basement, and that will be quite a job to move all the furniture around.


I originally painted this little end table blue, but decided that was really the color I wanted for the wall, so I repainted it white, and painted the walls blue.  


I found the lamp at DI yesterday, and painted it pink and put the ruffles on the lampshade.  It turned out pretty cute I think. (Not bad for $5)


I repainted the bookshelf that I had originally painted blue too.  


Now all we need are a bunch of little girls, hopefully this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment