CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Aunt Marie turns 80!

This weekend, we were able to celebrate my Aunt Marie's 80th birthday.  It was amazing how many people came to join the fun.  Bonnie came all the way from Florida, June from Kentucky, Jerry Lynn from Washington, Bud and his family from California, Wanda, Mike and Karen Moore, Sandy, Dennis and their family from Idaho, and tons of people from Utah.


 My cousin Sandy, who lives in Nampa Idaho, planned the whole party and did most of the work.  She is one awesome party planner!!!!  There was LOTS of delicious food and it was great to get to visit with everyone.  


Here's her sweet family who helped her pull this party off.


Lots of  cousins were there,  Jeff, Lance, Ric, Jerry Lynn, Kim, Mike Moore, (all you can see is the tip of his head behind me) Bonnie, Becky, Sandy, Wanda, Aunt Marie, Michelle, and Randy.  There were quite a few more that I didn't get a picture of


 Sandy collected pictures and made this darling poster.


Here's Randy with 3 of his boys


My cousin Chris


Jeff, Jen and Danny (Kim's husband)


My cousin's Kim and Karen's cute daughters


Stacy and Kenzie


Kevin


Jeff, Jen and Aida


Aunt June 


Uncle Bud and Kim


The birthday girl, Aunt Marie, (holding Bud's granddaughter) Bonnie, and mom


Uncle Bud's son in law, (Becky's husband) and darling daughters Eva and Sheena with Dad.


Here's me, Jerry Lynn, Lani, Aida, Marie, and Wanda.


 Ric and Dennis


Kathy, Taylor, Aida and Mom


Boyd, Deanne, Kevin


Bev and her two cute grandsons


 Kim and Anna, Lance Kevin's daughter


Uncle Bud and his daughter Becky holding Sheena




 I was lucky enough to have my cousin Wanda come for a sleepover at my house.  We had such a fun time catching up on what's going on with each other.


Thanks again Sandy and family for making this possible!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment