CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

 This year I feel especially grateful for all the blessings that I have.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.  We were able to get together with most of them on Thanksgiving, and there is such a feeling of love when we are together.  I am so grateful for my parents and the great job they did of raising all of us.  I am so thankful for my brothers and sisters.  What great examples they are to me.  I am thankful for Mike, he is so sweet and kind and always goes along with whatever crazy ideas I have.  I am so thankful for my kids, and their spouses.  They are all such awesome parents and trying so hard to do what they know is right.  I absolutely adore all of my darling granddaughters!  I feel so blessed to be such a big part of their lives.   
Krista was so sweet to host our Thanksgiving dinner for 30 people.  Her new home has so much room for parties!  We really appreciate all the work she and Matt did to get ready for it.

We were glad to have Skyler and Kara to represent the Thiots that we always miss.

                                                                                                              Carrissa and Gabbie



I love Krista's kitchen with her huge island!

                                                                     
                                                                                        It was so nice to have so much room!


 When I went up to check on the girls, they were hula hooping in Krista and Matt's room.


They were in a line waiting for their turn to try.


Then they all got inside the hula hoop, they are such funny little girls and they have so much fun together!


What a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner we had!  (Awesome to celebrate early so we could have so many come)

No comments:

Post a Comment