CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sewing with Molly

Emily has been doing a lot of sewing lately, and Molly has been very interested.  She came to my house for a sewing lesson.  She was ADORABLE!!!  She just kept saying "I LOVE sewing, I LOVE serging"  She had such a great time, and so did I.


We had to put the foot pedal on a box so she could reach.  She did such a good job and was so proud of her work!  


 A little pose of my youngest sewing granddaughter in her new jammies.


I'm so glad our little girls are loving the same things I love!


We met her parents at the new HUGE sporting goods store, she wouldn't change her pj's, she wanted to show her mom and dad.  What a fun day!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun day for you and Molly! She is adorable. How fun that she is learning to sew at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete