CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pillow making party


All the girls loved the ruffled pillow Krista taught me how to make for my bed, so they came over and I taught them all how to make one.


I was so impressed with what great sewers my daughter in laws are




Here's Emily stuffing hers 


Merijane ready to take hers home


                                                                          Jamie sewing hers


Emily's all finished, she went home and made 2 more out of pink and white polka dot fabric for the girls.


Jamie with both of her pillows, she went to the store and bought more fabric to make a green one for her living room.   It was so much more fun, teaching these quick learners, than my Jr. High students!!!

1 comment:

  1. I might need that tutorial as well! I want to make some more pillows for our couch

    ReplyDelete