CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Another painting project

In two weeks Katie and Aida are turning 3. I love shopping for tiny girls, so I have found them a couple of darling little outfits at Children's place on clearance, but wanted to get them something fun to go with them. Last week I took Aida and Hailey with me when we went to tend Josh's girls on Wednesday, and Aida spent a good share of the time we were there riding Katie's scooter around the house. I went right out and bought her a scooter, but couldn't figure out what to get Katie. Josh mentioned it would be fun to have a little table and chairs. They already had a cute wood table I had found at a yard sale a few years ago, but it needed to be refinished, so I took it home with me and got to work sanding and painting it. On Saturday, I went to Ikea and bought some little chairs to go with it. I got them all built and hope she will enjoy it!!!



Here's a close up of the table and chairs. I am so happy with how it turned out!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: