CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Aunt Rosella's funeral

My Aunt Rosella passed away last week and her funeral was held up in Nampa, Idaho. Mom, Dad, Lani, Ric, Kathy, Mike and I were all able to go. We had a great trip up there.
I enjoyed getting to see all of Rosella's kids at the funeral.

I have such great memories of staying at Aunt Ruby's house and playing with all these fun cousins. Gayle was the only one that wasn't able to make it.

All of dad's brothers and sisters that are still alive were there.

This is a picture of all my cousins that were at the funeral. It was so nice to see so many of them. Even though we don't get together very often, we love visiting and catching up on what's been going on in their lives.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment