CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

3 Adorable Doll Houses

For Christmas this year, we got our granddaughters cute wooden Barbie Doll Houses. I have had so much fun putting them together and getting them all ready for them. I made some chair pads, and recovered the couch in the one for Hailey and Aida, (it wasn't as cute as I knew it could be.) They are nearly 4 1/2 feet tall by almost 3 feet wide so they are pretty big!!!

The beds weren't too attractive, sooooooo

I had fun making mattresses, sheets, blankets and pillows.


Merijane and Emily chose this doll house for their girls.

Hailey and Aida's play room is done in bright colors, so Krista chose the bright colored doll house for them. I can't wait until Christmas!!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Those are so stinkin' cute!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to come and play with them! You are the cutest Grammy EVER! SLY rob

    ReplyDelete