CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our new table

Krista has started refinishing furniture and selling it. A few weeks ago, she and Matt refinished this beautiful table. Her neighbors were getting rid of it, and put it on the side of the road for the garbage man to pick up. She asked them if they cared if she took it and they said that she could. One of the legs was broken, and the top was in terrible shape. Krista sanded it and Matt painted it, and it turned out amazing. She was all ready to sell it, and took this picture of it in her living room to put on KSL. When I saw it, I LOVED it and wanted to buy it. My table seats 6, so every time our kids come, we have to add a card table to our table. This one is huge, you can put 2 on each end, and 3 down the sides, and you can add a leaf for even more. I told her I wanted to buy it, and she called all our kids, and they went in on it, and gave it to us for Christmas!

We then refinished all of my chairs, bar stools and side table to match. Krista sanded them, Matt painted them, I glazed them, and Mike did the final finish spraying.

I am sooooo happy with them, they turned out great!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE how your new table looks in your dining room. WELL DONE Team Hurst/Cline! SLY robynn

    ReplyDelete