CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, this was a really great Thanksgiving. We had lots of family, 29 people, and it was a little cozy in our basement, but lots of fun. Unfortunatly, most of my pictures were messed up when I downloaded them. I forgot to turn the printer off, and for some reason, if it's on, it makes the pictures download with CRAZY colored lines all through them. I only had a couple that worked.

Mike and I were so glad everything turned out well.


Mom and Dad finishing up their dinner

After dinner, everyone read the ads to check out what they wanted to shop for on Black Friday! It was a great Thanksgiving and one of the best dinners I can remember, thanks everyone for doing such a great job!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Thanksful pictures. Everything looks beautiful and I loved seeing so many people there that I LOVE so much. I'm sure thankful for YOU! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Thanksgiving. Great food! Great family! I don't think it gets any better than that. Thanks for having us all over to your house.

    ReplyDelete