CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Laundry room cabinets

This is the first summer in YEARS, that we haven't had some kind of a project around the house. With only a few days left until I go back to school, I decided it was time to paint the cabinets in my laundry room. They are the only ones in my house that are still the original ugly brown that were all through out the house when we bought it. I had some paint left from doing the red wall in my kitchen, and Kathy let me use some of the glaze she used on Carissa's bedroom furniture and here is what they look like now. I had never glazed anything before, so they didn't look the best, but Krista came over and touched up a few places and I think they turned out really cute!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: