CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Don't you love spray paint????

Summer is flying by, and I haven't done much cleaning of closets yet, so this week I got busy and have made a dent in it. Yesterday, I cleaned out my closet and had a couple of pair of shoes that were cute, but weird colors, so I never wore them. I was going to get rid of them, but came up with this brilliant idea to spray paint them the color I wanted. I needed new red and pink shoes, so bought some spray paint and wah lah!!!! Here are the shoes I painted red,they were just too cute to throw away, even though the color was strange.
 
Posted by Picasa

I don't know how long it will last, but instead of polishing, I can always respray!!! If anyone wants hot pink shoes, I have a lot of spray paint and would be happy to share.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment