CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My trip to Arizona

It has been way too long since I have been to Arizona to visit Bonnie. I have been wanting to go for the last couple of years, and something has always come up, so this summer I finally made it. We had such a fun time, it was very warm, but we managed to stay cool swimming in her beautiful pool, shopping, visiting her kids in their beautiful homes, eating, attending a 24th of July celebration, reading and I'm sure a few things I forgot.

Bonnie and Bekka both made darling shower curtains for their bathrooms. So cute!

Here's Bonnie in her Beautiful bedroom, her shirt matched her bedroom so cute, I had to take a picture. I loved being at her house and getting to visit with her and her sweet family.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment