CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taylorsville Days

This has been such a fun weekend! It is Taylorsville days here in Taylorsville, and they have all kinds of things going on. Friday night, I talked my friend Patt and her husband into going with Mike and I to the Elvis concert. They had a darling Elvis impersonator who did a wonderful job. He sang GREAT and looked so much like Elvis that it made it a really fun night. Afterwards they put on an amazing display of fireworks.

On Saturday night, Krista, Matt and the girls came with us to the Abba impersonator concert. It didn't start until 8:00, so I wondered how the girls would do. They were WONDERFUL! I think Hailey danced almost the entire 2 hours, I took videos of her dancing, but haven't figured out how to put those on my blog. It was so much fun, they stayed awake the whole time, and loved the fireworks after wards. I think that was the only time Hailey sat down. The fireworks were to music and for the finale, they sang the Abba song, Dancing Queen, and Hailey jumped out of her seat and began dancing again. I was smiling the whole night just watching her in action!

We brought plenty of snacks so no one would get hungry

Thanks Krista and Matt for letting the girls stay out sooooooo late and helping to make it so much fun for us!

Hailey took our picture, and did a pretty good job for an almost 5 year old.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment