CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Christmas time once again!

With the new snow we just received, it is really looking like Christmas. I got all our decorations up, just before the next snow storm hit. Jamie is so sweet to make my blog all festive as well. (she promised to teach me how to do it when she comes into town in a few weeks, I can't wait!!!)

A close up by our front door

Our kitchen table

The corner of our kitchen with a few Alpine trees

Here's our kitchen window

Here's our tree, I always remember when I broke my foot a few years ago, and was feeling so sad to miss the Black Friday sales. The phone rang about 7:00am and Krista asked me if I wanted her to pick me up and go to JoAnne's to buy new decorations for my tree. We had such a fun time picking out all the decorations, and then she came and decorated it for me. I have LOVED it!!!!

Our coffee table, with the candles that we light one more each Sunday until Christmas while reading stories about Christmas. It's a tradition Mike learned in Germany. (It has a name, but I can't remember what it is)

One of our end tables all decked out for the holidays

Our other end table

I love all the little trees with lights.

A close up of our fireplace, I actually had a fire burnhing in the fireplace which we don't do very often.

Here's a shot of my living room. I do love this time of year!

I put a garland and a few decorations on our entertainment center downstairs to make it a little more festive!

We put a little tree downstairs in our family room with all of the decorations we have collected through the years. They bring back lots of memories!!!

Krista and I hit the Black Friday sales a few days ago and I pretty much finished up my shopping! Now I can just sit back and enjoy the holiday.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas house! It looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're done shopping! Wow, we need to talk. I could use some great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, your house looks fabulous! I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete