CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamie!


November 30th 1982 was a great day in our family. It was the worst snow storm of the winter, and we were out in Dugway. I had been so worried that I wouldn't know exactly when I needed to go to the hospital, so I was really glad that my water broke. Jamie was the only baby that my water broke before I got to the hospital. We got out to get into our car, and had a flat tire. While Mike changed the tire, he sent me over to his school to leave lesson plans for a sub. (only in Dugway, did the teachers have keys to the outside door of the school) By the time I got home, he had the tire changed on the car and we were on our way. Mom and dad met us at the hospital, and took Krista and Josh. 2 hours later, Jamie was born, he was the easiest delivery of all my babies. It has been fun to watch him grow up, and turn into such a darling husband and dad. Here are a few pictures of that cute boy!!!! He is 6 months old in this one

Here he is 3 years old (about Molly's age) There is a little resemblance don't you think?

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, I have loved that Jamie Boo since the day he was born. What fun to have watched him grow up. I LOVE him and you and I LOVE your new blog background. SOOOOOO cute! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete