CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

More nighties

I didn't know if the 1 1/2 year old girls would like the nighties or not, but they were so fun to make, that I couldn't resist making one for them. (I'll have to make one for Abbie when she's a walking girl, crawling and nighties, just don't mix well) I thought if I made theirs a little shorter, they could enjoy being fancy too! I used the very same pattern, just cut them off about six inches shorter. They both look so cute in them! Here's Katie in front of my flower bed, being a little shy.

Here's Aida at her house, she could tell she looked pretty cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the HOT pink nighties too! You are so amazing! Go Grammy Laurie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing from above to enjoy your grands so much! I love the nighties, also on the other post. Never saw tricot fabric before, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete