CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Here it is!

Friday Matt came over again and worked his magic. After he left, I told Mike that I think Matt must be our fairy Godfather. It seems he waves a magic wand, says a few magic words, and everything just comes together. He is amazing!!! He put bead board on the cabinets on the back of the bar, covers on the canned lights, added an outlet for the microwave, and installed the microwave, before we knew what had happened! Mike finished hanging the pendant lights and it is almost done. All we have left is the new black ceiling fan, and the crown molding, (when it comes in)

My kitchen is so bright with the new lights. The pendant lights over
the bar and sink are especially cute!!!

I LOVE all the changes we've made!!!! Mike has worked so hard, and has done such a GREAT job. I really appreciate him and all of our boys who helped make this possible! Thanks guys!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Laurie and Mike, you have done it this time. I LOVE It so much! Well done ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could not have turned out more beautiful. You not only have a great fairy godfather your designer was also totally amazing! So Happy for you. What a fun kitchen to gather your family in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed. I love it. You guys did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete