CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike

Mike's birthday was the day before I left for Young Women's camp, so I didn't have time to post these cute pictures of him. Before Jamie and Jordan headed to DC, Jamie taught me how to scan pictures on our new printer/scanner/copier! I am so excited to FINALLY have one, and sorta know how to use it. Mike's mom gave us a book a few years ago with pictures of her kids when they were little. There are some really fun ones, she spent HOURS AND HOURS putting it together for all of us, and it is a real treasure. Wasn't Mike an adorable baby? We had a fun birthday party to celebrate all the July birthdays on Friday, and then another one for Mike on Sunday. July is definitely birthday month at our house!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Mike! I'm glad you are back from Girls Camp Laurie! Missed you! SLY Robynn

    ReplyDelete