CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

There's no place like home for the Holidays!

Aren't the holidays the best? I have my upstairs all
decorated and looking very festive. Lani and I went
to Mom's on Saturday, and got her house looking
beautiful too. Here are some pictures of my house
all decked out for Christmas.

I LOVE the new family pictures Stacy took and the
Beautiful new frames from the kids for Christmas!

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!

Christ is the reason for the season

Jamie and Jordan gave me the darling Christmas Carolers for Christmas last year.

Krista was so sweet to come and decorate my tree for me!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Holiday Home! You are amazing and I LOVE you too! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas house! Christmas is coming FAST! Wow, it will be here soon and it looks like you are ready!

    ReplyDelete