CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family pictures by Stacy and Pierce


I have been trying to find a time and place to take a family picture, since our last one is minus our 3 babies. The weather has gotten pretty cold, so I thought we were going to have to do them inside. Mike and I drove all over Salt Lake, trying to find a place to take them that was big enough to fit all 16 of us. We didn't have any luck, but the weather warmed up this week, and so when we heard it was going to be half way decent on Saturday, I made a few phone calls, and we planned to take them outside. Luckily for us, we have a nephew and niece, who are both starting a photography business. Chase had to work on Saturday, but Stacy was available, and willing to take our pictures. She was AWESOME, she had a great idea of a place in Lehi to take them, so we met her there, (we knew she had chosen the right place because there were tons of people taking pictures there, it was so fun) She took all kinds of pictures, big family, little families, all the granddaughters with the Mike and me, sisters, big 3, all the boys, all the girls, couples, and I'm sure several others. She took 1030 pictures, so we can't wait to see them! Pierce was her lovely assistant, who did all kinds of crazy things trying to get the attention of the little girls. Lani let the girls wear their Christmas sweaters she bought them, so they looked DARLING!!!! It did end up being colder than we thought, so all the little girls had red noses by the end. I hope none of them get sick. Stacy made it so fun for us, she did a GREAT job!!!! Thanks Stacy and Pierce!!!



Here are a few pictures I snapped right at the end of the photo shoot.

Krista and Matt with their girls

What a cute couple!

The girls enjoyed playing in the gravel.

Aida loves pulling Hailey's hair!

After pictures, we went out to eat and celebrate Merijane and Jamie's birthdays.

Tiny Abbie was so good the whole time, she didn't cry even once. (come to think of it, neither did the other two babies)

Josh, Merijane and Katie, with Jamie and Jordan in the background.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what fun. Let me know how you choose what you like best out of a thousand plus photo's. I have trouble selecting from three! Sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it went well. I can hardly wait to see the photo's either. SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for letting me do your family pictures! I had such a great time and I'm glad we got so many shots. I can't wait for you to see them! Thanks again for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete