CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween dinner and party

Friday night we went to our ward chili cookoff. I was visiting with a couple of my friends who were telling me about the Halloween parties they were doing for their grandkids. I hadn't even thought about doing a Halloween party, but quickly planned one for tonight, since it was our week to have all our kids. Unfortunately, Libbie had a bad cough, and so their family didn't end up being able to come. We invited Mom, Dad, Lani and Jeff to join in our wild evening. We had fun playing games, doing a fish pond with fun Halloween treats and prizes, frosting cookies, and hearing a Halloween story from Gigi.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

  1. What a very very spookie halloweenie party that looked like. I LOVED the smilebox. Thank you Thank you for being such an excellent photographer. I LOVED it, I almost felt like I was there with you all. SLY

    ReplyDelete