CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Flower Power

This morning my cute neighbor Mary, called and told me that she has a friend who owns a flower shop.  Her friend had dropped by a bunch of flowers that she had no idea what to do with.  She asked me if I would like to arrange them and deliver them to people who might enjoy them.


I was more than happy to do it!  I called Krista and asked if her girls might like to help me.  Sophie had a lesson in young womens on Sunday about faith.  Her teacher had shown them a pack of seeds, and taught them about what you have to do to help them grow into flowers and realated it to how to help your faith to grow.  She had a bunch of flowers and let the girls each make an arrangement to take home.  Sophie's was beautiful, so I knew she would be a big help!


Lucky for me, she was available and did a great job of teaching me how to do it.


I delivered some to Lauren and Emmy


Jeffrey and (Jen not pictured) but Emmy with Jeffrey


Kathy who was not feeling well at all.


Lani


and Ila Fae who had just had shoulder surgery.


I'm so glad my sweet friend Mary thought of me and I was able to make lots of people smile today thanks to her and her friend.  (I also delivered one to Mary, but totally forgot to get her picture.)  I left for Krista's about 10:00 this morning, and didn't get back home until 4:00 this afternoon..  So many fun people to visit!




  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment