CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Temples and Birthday visits

In December, I scheduled a day in January that we could do baptisms for the dead.


Gabbie, Kelsi and Sophie just got their temple recommends and I wanted to get to go with them to the temple.  Josh's girls weren't available, but Krista and Emily came with their girls.  We went out to dinner at Panda Express and had a fun visit.  I love the temple!


We decided this year to celebrate the kids birthdays by taking them out to dinner.   It's fun to get to visit with them and hear about what's going on in their lives.  We let them choose where they want to go and Katie chose Zupas.


Aida chose Chick-fil-A.  These two cute girls were born 1 day apart and it was fun to get to go to dinner with both of them.  They are such sweet gals.


I was able to take some Valentine decorations to Kathy and take lunch to Jaylena on her birthday. I'm glad I'm retired so I have time to visit these sweet cousins.


We celebrated Jeffrey's birthday early at Texas Roadhouse.  He turns 60 this year! (our waiter took the picture and it totally distorted Ric's tummy.  He does NOT have a Santa Belly like the picture shows.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment