CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 24, 2023

Thanksgiving 2023

We did our ThanksgivingREALLY early this year!  Krista and I were going to be out of town the week before Thanksgiving, and Krista's, Josh's and Jordan's families were all going to be in California for Thanksgiving.  Jamie's family had  Emily's brother's family from New Mexico at their house for Thanksgiving, so we celebrated it Nov 12, the day before Krista and I left for Branson.


I love that all our kids help, so I don't have to do much.  I did the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy the day before, as well as the traditional Chex Party Mix. All I had to make the day of was the stuffing. Krista made a banana cream pie and rolls, Jamie made an apple pie and green bean casserole, Merijane brought fruit and a chocolate cream pie,  Emily made a salad and a blueberry pie, and Lani brought a pumpkin pie and yams.  Everything was DELICIOUS, and I can say that because I tried everything.  


I failed on taking pictures, of everyone, way toooooo busy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment