CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Baby shower

Last summer Kisandra and her husband bought my friend Carolyn Williams house.  


She is such a sweet gal and immediately became a great part of our ward.  She has a little 3 1/2 year old daughter named Savannah, just the age of our Savannah.  She is having a baby boy.


My fried Carolyn Bradly made sugar cookies and a fruit platter, I did Blossom Swifts peanut blossum cookies, carmel apple cupcakes, and a vegetable platter, and my friend Gaylene brought chips and salsa.


Everything was very yummy!


Kissandra brought these adorable thank yous for everyone that said, 
Thank you for showering our baby with love.


My house is perfect for gatherings, we had about 20 people.
I'm so grateful we took the wall down to make it easy to have lots of people.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment