CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 19, 2023

New curbing

A few months ago I was talking to my friend Joyce, and she mentioned that during the summer her son did curbing to make extra money


I gave him a call, and he said as soon as school was out he would put me on his schedule.  I didn't hear from him, so I finally gave him a call and he said his machine was broken, and it would be a while before they could get it repaired.  


For the last 15 years I have had this black plastic that didn't look great around our trees.


I got online and called a couple of places and decided on Artisan curbing.  They did a great job!  Before, I had 2 circles around the trees, and he suggested combining them into one and I really like it!


He made the circles bigger, so I had to dig out all the old grass.


 It was a little bit of work, but I was able to get it done and I think it turned out pretty nice!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment