CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Timpanogus Temple

These are 6 of the very nicest, sweetest, and most adorable girls I know.  I was lucky enough to get to go to the Timpanogus Temple with them last night.  With FSY, Youth Conference, Trek, Brighton Camp, Oakcrest Camp, Girls Camp, Track, Soccer, and family vacations, it's been tricky finding a time to get together.  I was so happy when we found out Emily had made an appointment back in May, for baptisms for the dead for her girls and was nice enough to let us use it.  (It is crazy tying to schedule appointments)  We had such a great time and the girls were able to do 50 baptisms.


Afterwards, we went to dinner and had such a great visit.  I sure LOVE these girls!


I can't wait to do it again in January, and have 9 granddaughters with us. 
 Gabbie, Kelsi, and Sophie all turn 11 this year.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment