CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 23, 2023

A Baby shower

I was able to give a shower for a cute girl in our ward, Ann Lloyd, who is having a baby.  She has one little boy who is 7 and has not been able to get pregnant until now.  We are all so happy for her!  


  I have learned to LOVE balloon garlands.  Sophie makes them easy to do.  She blows them up, I tie them and then we both add them to the garland.


I'm always so grateful we took down the wall between the kitchen and living room.  It makes it easy to fit a LOT of people in our house.


The shower started at 10:30, and we had a pretty full house until 12:15.


I made cinnamon rolls, a cheeseball and crackers and fruit dip.  Marilyn brought fruit, Carolyn Williams brought a vegetable tray and Carolyn Bradley brought grapes and 2 kinds of muffins. Everything was DELICIOUS!


Aida helped me make a darling invitation, and I delivered 50 of them.  We had 35 ladies either come or drop by a gift.  Such a great turnout!  Ann really felt loved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment