CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Our pumpkin patch

In the Spring, Mike planted a bunch of pumpkin seeds in a flower bed in our front yard.  They have been so fun to watch.  For some reason though, they haven't gotten big, they are only the size of large gourds.  


I took all my plastic pumpkins and added them to the patch and it looks much better.


I did a "revive a wreath" afternoon to my sunflower wreath I had on the front of my house.  I removed all the sunflowers, and combined a wreath I bought at Sam's club that was just too small, but had great stuff on it, with my sunflower wreath.  I'm so happy with it!  I'm all ready for Fall, and the weather is actually cooling down a bit. Hooray!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment