CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2022

Temple trip

What a great day this was!  We were able to take our 6 oldest granddaughters to the Jordan River Temple.  They are all such good girls, and we are so blessed to be their grandparents. We had all 6 for a sleepover and had a great time.   It's hard to believe, that in just a very short time, January of 2024, the three little girls will be old enough to get a temple recommend.  I can't wait to take all 9!













I love getting to serve in the temple every Tuesday morning from 4:00-10:00.  It has been so wonderful.  I have a terrible memory, and was so worried that I wouldn't be able to memorize everything that I needed to, but I have been so blessed to be able to learn it. I love hearing that our girls are going with their friends to the temple.  It makes me so happy!  










 



No comments:

Post a Comment