CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2022

What a difference a day makes!


Wednesday morning I got up and decided that it was time to paint my laundry room walls and cabinets.  Several years ago, I painted my cabinets red, and the minute I did it, I didn't love them.  I think I just got used to them. I called Krista, and she suggested I paint them black like my kitchen ones so I headed to buy paint. She also suggested that I wall paper the wall by my back door that you can see from my kitchen.  I disagreed with her on this.  I had done LOTS of wallpaper in the 80's and wasn't into the idea of doing it again. I headed off to the store to buy paint.  I got the paint and was about half way home before I decided that wall paper MIGHT be kinda fun there.   Krista got on line and found wallpaper similar to what Lani had put in her laundry room that I loved.  It was in stock at Home Depot out in Sandy, so off I went..  Mike helped me with the wallpaper and I am so happy with it. I LOVE a project you can do in a day!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment